TVA and your local power company offer a variety of training opportunities to support trade allies in:
- Becoming a member of the network.
- Maintaining membership.
- Learning about the latest residential energy saving programs and incentives offered by TVA.
Quality Contractor Network (QCN) Training
Training is currently available for:
- New membership orientation.
- Heat Pump (HVAC) Program.
- Manual J.
- NATE Review and Exam.
2013 QCN Training Schedules
- Photos ... What's wrong?
- Moisture science - understanding relative humidity/condensation and preventing moisture damage
- Pressure differentials between zones
- Reviews many of the TVA Weatherization Standards
- Review TVA Heat Pump Standards
- TVA Inspection Procedures
- Refresher of Manual J
- Residential Load Calcuation
- Residential Equipment Sizing
Heat Pump (HVAC) training links